Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Current Progress on Final:

CURRENT PROGRESS:

According to my calendar, i'm on schedule for completing my final project this semester. All of my animations are complete, and I'm now currently in the compositing/rendering phase of production.

Despite everything, i still had my share of problems. None of my animations would render out with an alpha channel for compositing for one. This was a problem that set me back a while, until i figured out a workaround using AE's keying system to key out a solid color from everything.

Currently all of my assets and animations are finished. My dvd shows my current progress on my project; laying scenes and animations on each other, albeit still rough at this point. The timing isn't finished, and my current workaround is causing my animations to come out a bit fuzzy.

Hopefully the direction I'm working towards comes across on my dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment