Thursday, November 19, 2009

Critique Response:

It seems as though my aesthetic is working well, save for the CEO, who needs to be revamped. I agree with the comments made during class, and think the cigar may help. Should it also prove ineffective, I'll experiment with other methods of portraying his greed.

Other than that, I'm practically done with all of my assets. I have my cityscape and crowd to finish by tuesday. Beyond that, I will start animating today and should have good chunk of the animations in each scene done by thursday.

11/19: 4/5 of all assets completed. Begin animating project.
11/24: Continue animating project. All assets should be complete at this point.
11/26: Animation finished. Any tweaking to each scene completed by 11/29.
11/30: Rendering from the 30th thru Dec 2nd. Extra time given in case of mistakes, errors, or unforeseen circumstances.
12/3: final revisions to animation done. rendering completed. begin working on class DVD.
12/7: extra time given for unforeseen circumstances.
12/10: last day of class. dvd turned in.

I currently have next thursday as my date to accomplish all of my animation. Should something happen however, i've given myself an extra few days to finish the day we come back from break. Either way, the next week is dedicated strictly to animating, and then compositing my animations and backgrounds in After Effects.

-------------------------

For tuesday, I want to have as many animations as possible to show, ALL of my assets completed, and a revised CEO design.

No comments:

Post a Comment