Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Current Progress on Final:

My next milestone to meet is to have about 4/5 of my assets already created before undergoing character animation on thursday. I'm happy to say i'm currently about 3/5, of the way there, still working on my backgrounds, and only needing two more characters created.

My project utilizes a lot of compositing of static elements from photoshop and animations from (now), toonboom. I decided over the weekend it would be quicker to animate my scenes in toonboom as opposed to flash, then composite them with my set pieces in after effects.

I currently have completed backgrounds for the following scenes:

Donut stand.
Walk through crowd.
Bus stop.

I've focused more on the characters at this point, and have created

Main Character
Taxi Driver
Donut seller.
Bird
Flying Squirrel


I have also started on the vehicles and objects and created

Taxi (profile and rear view)
Donut stand
Viewfinder

I currently have the following left to do:

Characters:

CEO
crowd extras.
bus in profile, and from behind.


Backgrounds:

Finish tree environment.
Bridge chase environment.
Sprawling cityscape, including the large building climbed by the main character.

Extra:
The Donut

Some of the backgrounds are missing textures at the moment. I'm weighing the options of overlaying textures in after effects for this final, so i can utilize textures for my toon boom animations as well.

The creations:


Main Character

Taxi Driver


Taxi Cab


Donut Seller and Donut Stand


Squirrel (flying)

Bird


Viewfinder

---------------------------------
all backgrounds are in progress shots, missing texturing.


tree scene

bus stop

donut stand

the crowd (in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment